Friday, May 25, 2012

New Website and URL

Hello friends!

If you don't already know or if you are finding this blog for the first time I want you to know that my blog has been moved from blogspot. You can find my new layout with a much cleaner look, easy search, favorite recipe drop down and new links. You can still listen to the music at your own leisure and you can turn it on or off as you like.   All my older recipes can still be found by using the search button and more recipes will be added to the drop down in time. If you follow me in a reader please change the url to www.myitaliangrandmother.com. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the new website!

Michele

1 comment:

Bryan Douglas said...

I think I especially love the fact that you have ‘Jump, Jive an’ Wail’ in your playlist. :D That’s one of my grandma’s favorite songs! :”> Anyway, technically speaking, your website looks carefully plotted. Every element complements one another – from the color design to the fonts and navigation.

- Bryan Douglas