Friday, May 6, 2011

Business 2 Blogger Opportunity

Hey everyone!  This post is a little different from what I usually post here but I thought it would be a great way to help out all my fellow bloggers.  Take a few minutes to check this out and maybe you'll sign up.  I'm excited about trying this for Willow House, my business and for this blog as well.  

Ever notice that some blogs get all the action? They always have amazing gifts to give their readers and get to try out brand new products.  I've done the occasional review (which I like to keep related to Italian Cooking) but there are some blogs that are always introducing us to some new things.  I just discovered an awesome tool for both bloggers and businesses, it's called Business 2 Blogger.  Business owners understand the influence that bloggers can have on their business and this site hooks businesses up with bloggers for FREE!  So whether you are a blogger looking to make a few bucks on your writing or you have a business (such as an etsy store owner) that you are trying to advertise, this is the place for you! 
Business 2 Blogger

I'm going to give this website a chance and see how I like it.  Let me know if you decide to give it a shot and we can share our experiences!

On another note, there are new recipes to come! I get so wrapped up in my busy life sometimes and I thank you all for being so patient.  :-)



2 comments:

Shauna said...

Thanks for the post! We really appreciate it and hope you get some great opportunities soon!

Claudia said...

Good luck with the venture. I hope it opens up opprtunities for you!