Thursday, August 7, 2008

The award goes to....


Many thanks to my new friend Lucy from Sweets, Savories, Etc. for nominating me for the Brilliant blog award!


As you know I'm brand spanking new to all the ins and outs of blogging but I've learned that there are some rules I need to follow regarding the award. Sorry Lucy, that it took me so long to post this...I'm slow...but I'm learning! :-)

Here are the rules...(taken from Lucy's blog)

1. Add the logo to my blog.
2. Add a link to my new friend who gave me the award.
3. Nominate other blogs.
4. Add links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message on their blogs to let them know they have been tagged!

There are so many blogs that I've started reading and they are all so great! I want to pass this on to everyone, however, I will stop at three!

I am tagging...

Shane from Culinary Alchemist - He's the Alton Brown of Bakespace!

Sophie from Flour Arrangements - Her blog is the first I ever read!

Jonny and Nikki from Sunday Sauce - Their blog makes me think of home!

3 comments:

Sophie said...

Thanks, Michele :)! Congrats on your first award! Woohoo! :D

Lucy said...

It's my pleasure to nominate you ;-)... I love your site, the memories shared and your dishes that bring back many memories for myself as well.

And... BTW.. I to am a fairly new blogger... isn't it fun!

Corinne said...

backspace? I've gotten signed up for it, but haven't explored it much... maybe i shoudl add at the bottome of my post to tell me about cool ones and why... :)