Monday, September 8, 2008

Should I be concerned?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us In 2 years and 9 months, Steve and I have consumed many, many, bottles of wine. Enough that we have filled up this entire urn with corks. In all fairness we didn't drink ALL of them alone. We had company and some parties but I guess for the most part we'll have to take responsibility. Do you think we have a problem??? Sometimes, I wonder if my parents think we do! LOL We're fine...not to worry. We just enjoy our wine and started collecting corks since we started dating. They are overflowing now and I think the time has come, not to get rid of them but to make them into something. Maybe a corkboard? Any suggestions???

5 comments:

Lucy said...

How bout a trivet? I've seen them... I'll be back w/directions...

Michele said...

Awesome Lucy! Thanks so much!

wifeplzak said...

My MIL made a coffee table top out of hers and poured like a silicone over it to seal it. Looks AWESOME!

Corinne said...

those wine trivets are awesome... great way to keep/remember the wines you've drank.
we saved bottles for a while, but ended up throwing them away because we looked like winos! lol :)

Culinary Alchemist said...

I have heard of them being stiched together to create a throw rug. Can't remember where I saw it though.