Thursday, September 25, 2008

Taco Dip

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The first time I dipped my chip into this dip I was hooked! Now I or someone else makes it for every get together. It doesn't get any easier than this so grab your chip, scoop or whatever you prefer and dig in!

A special thanks to Steve's Mom, Lyn who shared this recipe with me!


Taco Dip

1 pkg. cream cheese or sour cream (I use 8 oz sour cream)
1 can chili with or without beans
1 jar salsa
1 pkg. taco blend cheese
2 lg. tomatoes, chopped
4 scallions, sliced
1 can sliced back olives

Layer ingredients in the order above in a nonstick rectangular pan.
Bake for 20 minutes at 350˚

4 comments:

Lucy..♥ said...

Oooh Michele... I know exactly how addictive this dip is!!! Sure wish I had a chip & that dip right here right now!!

Spryte said...

That is one of my favorite dips!!

Bob said...

Mmmmm, dip. Looks good!

Sophie said...

Perfect party food :)!